Conduct your next Zoom meeting in style – and get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle even if you can’t get out to drive one. Virtual cockpits are available for the legendary LFA supercar, the high-performance RC F coupé, the popular LC sports coupé and the interior of the luxury LS saloon, where you can choose to drive or be chauffeured while enjoying its sumptuous rear seats.HOW TO USE LEXUS VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS
1. The backgrounds are available to download here: Lexus virtual backgrounds
2. Begin by downloading your Lexus of choice by clicking on the image, and then saving it to your device.
3. Once you’ve downloaded the image to your device, you need to upload your chosen interior to use as a virtual background in popular video-conferencing software or apps.
4. Sign into your video-conferencing app and head to your account settings. If using Zoom through a browser rather than using the Zoom app, you’ll need to be in a meeting before clicking on settings.
5. Select the setting named Virtual Background or Choose background effect (under Audio & Video in some apps). If you cannot see the option, check with your organisation to see if it is enabled.
6. Click the + symbol or Add button to choose your virtual background.
7. Navigate to your downloaded file and select it for upload.
8. Your Lexus virtual background should now be enabled. Please note you may need a green screen, or at least a plain background, behind you.